- Differentiate your company as a leader in the growing field of comprehensive and long-term HVAC service
- Receive free training for your technicians and sales staff, including ongoing support from industry experts
- Access advanced HVAC diagnostic software solutions for your smart phone or tablet
- Incentivize your customers to sign up for a One-Year Quality Maintenance Service Agreement
PG&E's AC Quality Care Program is designed to help you assist your customers to increase their comfort while saving energy… year after year.
- Based on a national standard from the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA Standard 4), AC Quality Care supports a comprehensive approach, including initial repairs and ongoing service
- AC Quality Care service starts with your assessment of the customer’s needs and the condition of their HVAC unit
- After the assessment, and with the customer’s acceptance of your bid, you’ll make the needed repairs and adjustments in the airflow and refrigerant systems
- You can replace inefficient blower motors with a new high-efficiency model
Which of your customers qualify? Click here to find out.
Get started today.
- The program is now open to qualified C20 HVAC contractors operating in PG&E’s service territory who meet the standards of the program and sign a participation agreement
- Training is ongoing and available at locations convenient to you
Are you ready to give your business a boost? Contact us today.